The Bioinformatics leader is responsible for leading all activities related to the development of Genomind’s Precision Behavioral Healthcare Technology Platform and product portfolio, both commercially and in research. It will serve to lead the company’s overall strategy and deployment of bioinformatics across its platform with a clearly defined strategy and set of objectives to be achieved through the platform. In doing so, this role will work across departments (clinical, commercial, IT) to ensure the inputs are properly designed, the technology and process is deployed and configured in such a way as to maximize participation by patients and clinicians, and stored in such a way that it can be easily accessed and analyzed.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Develop and lead all bioinformatics strategy at Genomind, working closely with IT to ensure the technology is developed in such a way that it will serve at least three main purposes: 1) build a proprietary database of bioinformatics that can further enhance the Genomind product offerings; 2) build a data set that can be leveraged with payors to display the clinical utility and efficacy of Genecept; 3) build a biobank asset that can serve as another potential revenue stream for the business.
- Develop framework and strategy for all Genomind bioinformatics including, but not limited to, patient demographic information, medical history, medication changes, and clinical outcomes scales. Ensure information is being captured in a way that it can be easily accessed and analyzed.
- Develop strategy to maximize the number of patients and clinicians participating in the data capture for Genomind’s bioinformatics capabilities.
- Participate in analyzing data captured through Genomind’s bioinformatics tools, including publications and product enhancements from this data.
- Conduct market research/customer feedback to continuously evolve Genomind’s bioinformatics capabilities.
- Work with Scientific Advisory Board and Genomind Leadership in presenting informatics data.