Come join SEQUENOM, the company that is committed to providing the best genetic analysis for research, molecular medicine and non-invasive prenatal diagnostics research. We are growing and our success depends on the talents, efforts and achievements of our exceptional employees. We offer compensation and employee benefit packages that are top in the industry. So come join the team at SEQUENOM and feel the same passion we do for how we are changing medical technology.
The Bioinformatics Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of a sequencing analysis pipeline at Sequenom. More specifically, the candidate will:
• Work in a clinical team that efficiently and accurately generates patient results
• Maintain and optimize bioinformatics pipelines within a CLIA environment
• Support laboratory and medical staff with results reporting and analytical review
• Use analytics to detect lab and computational issues, track metrics and monitor performance
• Perform appropriate documentation and testing
• Report lab status to team members and Lab directors; support multi site operation