We are looking for a Bioinformatics Director who can lead in a new strategic role at Cellular Research. You will have an opportunity to guide the bioinformatics development of massively parallel single cell technology. In this critical position, you will develop a unique informatics layer that leverages the analysis of genetic information from large numbers of individual cells in parallel, with simple and powerful molecular quantification, cell sub-typing, and highlighting of important expression signatures.
- Design and implementation of single-cell transcriptome sequence analysis with emphasis on creating visualization tools and pipeline processing;
- Steering the ongoing development of the company’s overall informatics architecture;
- Managing a team of bioinformatics scientists and software developers;
- Implementation of internal databases to support internal research and platform development;
- Managing analytics program; interaction with internal and external collaborators and customers, as well as colleagues in marketing, research, and development;
- Development of software packages to support the company's digital encoding assays;
- Assess and manage third party software solutions.