This role is part of our Bioinformatics team, an integral hub within Adaptive, bridging our software and scientific teams. The Bioinformatics Developer will partner closely with Software Engineering, Computational Biology, R&D, Production Lab and others in an effort to elicit the very best results in our software platform.
- Create and maintain robust, automated, scalable systems for quality control, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance
- Develop statistical data analysis approaches and visualization tools that help Adaptive make the most out of immunoSEQ and clonoSEQ data
- Support new research and diagnostic assays through analytical and clinical validation experiments
- Communicate cross-functionally with diverse teams including R&D, production lab, software engineering, regulatory, and quality
- Help Adaptive launch two new industry-leading immunosequencing assays in 2017