As a Bioinformatics Data Scientist at Clear Labs, your role is to analyze, visualize, and model food quality data. You will also be responsible for developing statistical algorithms, methods, and programs for secondary analysis of genomics data. You will build and implement machine-learning models to make timely decisions. You will have access to unparalleled food quality data and domain experts within the company to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
We are looking for a mixture between a statistician, scientist, machine learning expert and engineer: someone who has passion for building and improving internet-scale products informed by data. Familiarity with bioinformatics is a plus.
- Generating a quantitative measure (index) of food quality based on molecular food quality data.
- Developing statistical algorithms, methods, and programs for secondary analysis of genomics data.
- Driving the roadmap proactively by identifying opportunities and structures in the data.
- Evaluating the big picture and solve business problems rather than focusing on metrics alone.
- Creating great visualizations.