Zymeworks is seeking a Bioinformatics Scientist, who will be responsible for developing bioinformatics tools for advancing our in-house technology platform for protein and antibody engineering, as well as incorporating statistical methods to analyze a wide range of experimental data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the team with the implementation of bioinformatics tools, and develop statistical analysis techniques to analyze experimental and in-silico data.
- Assist in data driven statistical analysis and validation of Protein Engineering and Preclinical experiments.
- Work with the Protein engineering and Preclinical teams to gather requirements and specifications for bioinformatics methods.
- Implement bioinformatics methods for protein engineering and antibody discovery in conjunction with the software development group.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.