Job responsibilities include the following:
- Implementing and maintaining data analysis pipelines and LIMS to support smooth operation of an expanding and high volume clinical laboratory for a number of PGS/PGD diagnostic assays.
- Developing analysis methods and algorithms to support research projects. A wide variety of projects involving different types of NGS-based datasets (for copy number analysis, variant analysis, RNASeq, etc.) as well as other high throughput datasets are routinely analyzed.
- Data analysis for clinical trials and external collaboration projects.
- LIMS support for research.
- Helping with data management, data queries, and reports to support research and business needs.
- Efficient communication and close collaboration with clinical and research lab scientists, lab technicians, genetics counselors, medical doctors and internal and external researchers are required.