The Hannon lab at the New York Genome Center is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to join its team. The individual will be responsible for analyzing a variety of next generation sequencing data types, including RNAseq datasets, small RNA datasets, and complete genomic sequences. This will support projects related to breast cancer, both early disease and metastasis, and RNA biology in germ cells.
Job duties will include:
- Develop and apply analysis approaches;
- Implement, execute and document NGS data analysis workflows;
- Analyze sequencing data using established workflows;
- Assist and collaborate on analyses of NGS data;
- Perform appropriate QC measures and analyses on NGS data.