The Biostatistics/Bioinformatics Core Facility of the IHU-A-ICM offers the access to, and carries out development and dissemination of, computational methods, tools and expertise for the analysis of a variety of data, including genetics, genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics, metabolomics, neuroimaging data and clinical observations. Its mission is (i) to process omics data generated by scientific and clinical research teams; and (ii) to design and apply innovative biostatistics methods, especially integrative strategies for the analysis of multimodal and high-dimensional data.
Nowadays, the role of epigenetic modifications in many cellular and physiological processes is widely acknowledged. The IHU-A-ICM is seeking a bioinformatician engineer specialized in the analysis of epigenetic and epigenomic data produced by high-throughput technologies. He/she will be involved in:
- Designing new pipelines for the analysis of epigenetic/epigenomic data, such as: methylation arrays, bisulfite-sequencing, ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq
- Implementing these pipelines through efficient software tools (parallelization, graphical user interfaces, cloud deployment)
- Carry out epigenetic/epigenomic analyses in collaboration with biomedical teams
In addition, the successful applicant will:
- Contribute to other omics activities (whole-exome, RNA-seq), and to the scientific and technological watch and evolution of the platform
- Communicate scientific results and offer training in analysis methods and software