ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Grow Biotix‘s automation products’ revenue through field knowledge, training, coaching, and holding accountable the field sales and marketing organizations at Biotix to identify and close opportunities
2. Directly participate as the in-house “Automation Expert”.
3. Develop a thorough understanding of the products, operations and strategic direction of Biotix. Foster and develop current and future business opportunities.
4. Work in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Departments on processes to identify new customer targets, analysis of new business opportunities and develop key customer relationships (KOLs).
5. Work with company departments to solve problems, provide quality service and constantly exceed customers’ expectations.
6. Be a technical resource in Automation for customers, sales and marketing.
7. Complete other related tasks as assigned by company management.