The Automation Engineering Group is looking for an experienced Automation Engineering Technician (Electro-Mechanical) to join their team! You will work alongside automation engineers to build, test, and troubleshoot custom automation equipment.
This is a contract position with an estimated duration of 6 months.
- Responsible for assembling fabricated and purchased parts using assembly drawings and parts lists provided by engineering.
- High complexity electro-mechanical assembly that requires wiring, fitting, alignment and adjustment to very close tolerances.
- Documentation of mechanical and electrical alterations and additions during build and debug.
- Work with the mechanical and controls engineers to ensure proper machine functionality.
- Perform various non-repetitive mechanical assembly functions and electrical wiring using hand or power tools.
- Build machines and sub-assemblies according to design requirements and specifications and schematics.
- Comply with the company safety procedures and electrical standards.
- Provide timely and detailed status updates.
- Quality - Ensure standards are maintained in a highly regulated, process driven environment.
- Must be available and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines.