10X is looking for an outstanding individual to join its consumable and reagents development team. This is a key position for the commercialization of consumable products associated with Next Generation Sequencing chemistries. This person will be responsible for developing and integrating process automation solutions for a complex reagent manufacturing workflow.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in bioengineering, biophysics, chemical engineering or related field, with a strong emphasis in process development. Knowledge and hands on experience programming automated fluid handling systems, developing operating conditions for reagent manufacturing, and previous experience in manufacturing transfer are highly desired.
- Develop and optimize processes for robust manufacturing of complex reagents.
- Program Hamilton Star liquid handling robots, process workflow optimization and performance verification testing.
- Processing of complex non-Newtonian fluids, thermal transfer, and surface interactions.
- Scale up of processes to meet future production demands.
- Detailed qualification and documentation for manufacturing processes.
- Train manufacturing end users on liquid handling system.
- Develop additional custom fluid handling systems for reagent fill and finishing.