Work in conjunction with Automation Engineering team to design and develop automated assembly equipment for the high volume production of diagnostic disposables. Candidates should have hands on experience in design and development of PLC based control systems for use in factory automation.
- Configure, program, test and troubleshoot PLC based control systems and associated components.
- Configure, program, test and troubleshoot User Interface (UI) software for PLC based control systems.
- Configuration of data collection system and MES integration on RSBizware platform
- Electrical design, testing, and commissioning of control systems, control panels, and associated equipment.
- Documentation of PLC architecture and unit testing results.
- Management of bug tracking and feature requests.
- Support, update, and troubleshoot existing systems in production.
- Specify system components and suppliers.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Support for systems installation and commissioning.