Support manufacturing operations for production of high volume diagnostic disposables.
Primary responsibility includes design, development and implementation of new automated manufacturing systems.
- Design various mechanical components for fabrication.
- Sourcing of vendors/contractors. Management of out-sourced activities for assigned projects.
- Develop and execute qualification for new automated manufacturing systems.
- Develop and provide training for production staff for newly qualified systems.
- Support daily manufacturing operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with equipment while in production.
- Coordinate with various departments to execute and implement corrective actions.
- Develop and implements improvements to existing manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Complete tasks and provide information that supports manufacturing operations, such as performing historical data analysis, design, documentation, implementation and validation of equipment and process changes.
- Design, develop, implement, and support both hardware and software for data acquisition and real time control systems used in manufacturing.