Cures Start Here .
At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists seek new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. Fred Hutch's pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation led to the development of immunotherapy, which harnesses the power of the immune system to treat cancer with minimal side effects. An independent, nonprofit research institute based in Seattle, Fred Hutch houses the nation's first and largest cancer prevention research program, as well as the clinical coordinating center of the Women's Health Initiative and the international headquarters of the HIV Vaccine Trials Network.
Careers Start Here .
The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is seeking a talented, client-focused Audio Visual Technical Lead with excellent customer service skills to join our growing Team.
This position reports to the A/V Services Supervisor and is responsible for all aspects of audiovisual services provided by the center. This will include planning, setup and operating video teleconferences. Maintaining and providing instruction in use of all of the Centers Audio Visual equipment. This individual will ensure all A/V equipment is properly configured prior to events, advise participants in those meetings on the proper use of equipment (where appropriate), and will operate said equipment for key meetings.
- Operates and maintains the FHCRC video teleconferencing facilities
- Maintains all audio visual equipment. May include the overseeing of maintenance contracts and repair services
- Provides instruction in the use of the center's audio visual equipment and operates said equipment for key meetings
- Provides audio/video recording services as directed
- Responsible for maintaining the inventory of Audio Visual supplies and equipment
- Assist in conference room setups on an as required basis
- Intermediate knowledge of Crestron Control Software
- Training for internal customers and staff
- Project Technical Lead and design consultant
- Product selection and ordering
- Maintain understanding of current and new technology
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ Years of experience in an AV Technician Role
- Certified Technical Specialist (CTS) certification
- Strong experience supporting conference rooms
- Diverse working knowledge of Video Conference systems & protocols
- Must be able to interface with diverse types of personalities in order to perform the day-to-day routines of the position
- Ability to work independently and excel in a team environment
- Physical skills necessary to bend, stoop, lift, reach and perform basic physical tasks
- Possess and maintain a valid Washington State Driver's license
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE