Candidate Role: In this key scientific role we are looking for a candidate with strong expertise in advanced LC-MS techniques and related biologic sample preparation methodologies, particularly as related to biopharmaceutical drug development. The candidate will also be able to build highly successful relationships with scientific team members both within BioAnalytix and with leading pharmaceutical partners and customers. The candidate should have proven experience and strong skills in data analysis, report writing, and project presentation. Regulatory knowledge and experience in GMP-level drug development is a plus.
• Successfully design and execute advanced analytic studies on complex biologic drugs using high performance LC-MS based platforms and related sample preparation approaches
• Identify key areas of scientific opportunity and risk; communicate, plan and implement solutions with team members
• Collaborate with internal & external scientific teams in study design, execution, and delivery
• Generate project results to enable successful delivery of project plans, milestones and timelines
• Participate in the development of analytic data and methods for regulatory packages in biologic drug development
• Prepare, review and present project progress, results and analysis both internally and externally