We are seeking a qualified individual to join our team as an Associate Scientist supporting our Process and Product design area. As an Associate Scientist, you ae able to work effectively in a fast-paced, multitasking, deadline-driven work environment under pressure and with competing demands. You are a strategic and analytical leader, with the ability to bring ideas to operations. You are self-motivated and possess an independent work style. You also have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, management, and leadership. This position is located at our Fargo, ND location.
About the Role:
In this role, you will support activities related to the optimization of existing products/processes and implementation of new product launches and process changes to support existing products. You will support the process of exploring and evaluating project feasibility with an emphasis on technology requirements, facility compatibility, and compliance issues. You will focus on continuous improvement in terms of process, cost, quality and production of both existing and future product lines. You will demonstrate, understand and implement Quality by Design in product and process development.
- 2-4 years of relevant biologics manufacturing experience
- Experience supporting validation in a GMP environment is preferred
- Strategic expertise with an action oriented perspective
- Sound problem analysis and logical thinking
- Able to develop investigational plans
- Able to utilize knowledge of engineering, literature, and experience to guide decisions for complex situations