SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors. Exercise judgment within generally defined practices.
• With supervision, carries out analytical activities and experiments in support of the development of pharmaceutical products. These activities include method validation, stability testing, release testing, etc.
• Keep accurate and detailed records of experiments including results and conclusions.
• Provides written and verbal updates on projects and activities as required.
• Assist others, as necessary, for timely project completion.
• Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• BS in Chemistry
• Minimum 0-5 years applicable industry experience in support of pharmaceutical product development.
• Preferred: Background in pharmaceutical separation science (HPLC, GC, CE). Good understanding and application of scientific principles and techniques. Experience with GMP and ICH regulations. Exposure to computer software associated with word processing and spreadsheet desirable. Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mathematical and reasoning ability...cont.
See more at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/associate-scientist/somerset-nj-11111-655082/?p=p&submission=2