We are currently seeking an Associate Scientist Intern to join our team! The Associate Scientist Intern will work within a laboratory setting performing tasks assigned. This individual requires a basic understanding of chemical laboratory procedures, the ability to independently manage time to complete assigned projects and organizational skills to maintain excellent documentation.
About the Role:
- Perform various laboratory and manufacturing tasks in accordance with Aldevron Standard Operating Procedures
- Review daily work instructions and organize individual daily workflows
- Prepare stock solutions and buffers including buffers specific for project
- Prepare equipment for purification process by performing column cleaning, resin regeneration, column packing and skid clean-in-place
- Assist lead scientists through out protein manufacturing and purification development processes
- Adhere to good documentation practices
- Complete work independently under direction from the lab scientists
- Previous lab experience
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working towards a degree in biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry or a closely related field
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!