Under limited supervision, conducts experiments using advanced techniques specific to the research project. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
2. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
3. Performs assays to support research studies.
4. Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
5. Performs other related duties
6. Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
7. May train less-experienced research staff and postdoctoral fellows in research techniques and use of equipment.