Nanostring Technologies seeks to recruit a qualified individual to fill in the newly created position in the diagnostic testing division of Associate Regional Business Manager Diagnostics France (North Region). Reporting to the Country Manager France-Benelux-UK-Switzerland, he/she will be responsible for first establishing and then growing Nanostring’s Diagnostic business in his/her area of responsibility (Unicancer Centers, Academic Hospitals and Private Centers).
The successful candidate for the role will work closely with the Country Manager and European Medical Affairs Director to define Nanostring’s France commercial plan for his/her area of responsibility and its execution in the country. The successful candidate for the role will lead a part of the France commercial activities of the diagnostic version of the nCounter platform and in vitro diagnostic assays, beginning with the recently approved breast cancer assay, Prosigna. This new member of the commercial team will have direct responsibility for sales revenue.
The successful candidate for the role will work with the Country Manager to maximize sales revenues from the Unicancer Centers, academic hospitals and key Private Centers, and drive growth by articulating a thoughtful, evidence-based rationale for how practicing Oncologists and Pathologists can use Nanostring’s diagnostic tests to improve outcomes whilst also reducing costs through the accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment of disease. The successful candidate will consequently need to be comfortable in dialoguing with the most senior thought leaders and decision-makers in the field of Oncology, also need to analyse the market and detect the best and faster opportunities to develop the business. In addition, this position will work closely with the marketing team in order to detect, organize and execute marketing activities (congresses, tradeshows, seminars…).
- Focus on successfully launching the Prosigna breast cancer assay in the Unicancer Centers, maximizing sales, developing the market and increasing the test demand
- Develop a go-to-market strategy to launch Prosigna in key Private Centers and in Academic Hospitals
- Help develop commercial and activities plan for his/her area of responsibility
- Be responsible for own performance, checking own progress against goals established in collaboration with line manager
- Communicating feedback promptly with line manager and addressing issues accordingly
- Make Prosigna known through marketing activities to the breast cancer community and attend the most relevant congresses and seminars. Marketing activities should be aligned with the Country and EU strategy and tactics, aligned with budget allocations and after medical affairs consultation ( for relevance and compliance)
- Develop commercial activities related to Diagnostic Business for NanoString Technologies in the North part of France, in line:
- With the strategy defined by the Country Manager and approved by Nanostring Headquarters
- With quality policies of the company
- With local specific regulations and both local and global regulatory matters