Paragon Genomics is a fast-growing life sciences company developing advanced reagents and assay kits for next-generation sequencing (NGS). We are seeking a highly versatile Associate Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for driving the marketing programs for the Company across all of its products in the Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) target enrichment and library preparation market. The ideal candidate is a hybrid of a creative graphic designer, passionate technical writer, and relentless marketer. This person will plan and execute marketing activities, including trade show attendance, digital and content marketing, social media, technical presentations, market research and analysis, and customer development, to build brand awareness and drive sales.
This position requires a person with strong demonstrated skills in all aspects of product marketing: strategic (go-to-market), tactical (digital and content marketing), and supportive (sales training and collateral). The ideal candidate will have: (1) A technical and scientific background in molecular biology, cell biology, and/or biochemistry; (2) Experience in introducing and promoting life sciences products (especially Next-Generation Sequencing reagents) in the academic/NGS service/pharma markets; and (3) Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Develop and execute highly effective marketing programs and campaign materials to support product launches, lead generation, and brand awareness
- Participate in the development of digital marketing strategy, including email campaigns, SEO/SEM, social media, etc.
- Develop and track marketing metrics to measure the impact of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Assist the team on product life cycle management activities and other ongoing projects
- Provide support to the US sales team and international distributors
- Plan, coordinate, and execute conference exhibition and attendance
- Generate and update marketing collateral, web pages, and customer-facing presentations
- Develop and cultivate key opinion leaders
- Monitor industry development and competitive landscape