People are at the center of who we are and what we do.
Are you seeking...
- A culture defined with the help of your voice?
- Recognition for your talent and continued growth opportunity?
- Upfront tuition assistance (eligible day one of employment)?
- A dynamic benefits package with access to employee health clinic?
- A place where what you do impacts lives?
The Associate Manufacturing Technology Representative's primary role is to scale up and transfer processes into full-scale manufacturing based on data provided by Process Development or by client .
- Develop technical documentation (e.g., Process Flow Diagrams, Process Descriptions) to describe operation of the process at large scale
- Meet with client technical team to understand client needs
- Develop in-process sampling strategy for manufacturing process
- Write or direct the writing of GMP manufacturing documentation including process batch records, sample plans, bills of materials, case labeling and procedural documentation
- Support client on-site activities
- High School/GED
- Technical Certificate or higher preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in GMP processing, parenteral packaging and/or technical documentation writing
- Knowledge of inspection or packaging of parenteral products is a plus
About Cook Pharmica
At Cook Pharmica, our business thrives on the success of our people. As an award-winning contract development and manufacturing organization, we are responsible for assisting biopharmaceutical companies in developing and producing lifesaving drugs. We maintain a simple goal: to deliver quality products in a timely manner. To do this effectively, Cook Pharmica has invested heavily in its facility, people, and processes.
Cook Pharmica takes great pride in offering employees a benefits package that includes:
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending account
- On-site fitness center and wellness programs
- Excellent on-site cafeteria
- Employee discount programs