The Associate Director of Sales & Marketing – Strategic Accounts, will be responsible for leading a team of Strategic Account Managers in achieving their sales goals.
• Coach Strategic Account Managers (SAM) to exceed quota on targeted accounts
• Develop marketing strategies and implementation tactics
• Ownership of a portion of overall SAM team initiatives
• Ownership of specific SAM team development and training
• Organizational leadership and influence – SAM team customers are both ONC and PC BU
• Align business unit personnel on strategies and tactics for large accounts
• Able to identify areas that need to be addressed and develop solutions to impact business
• Demonstrate knowledge and coach:Travel – approximately 2 to 3 days per week, Director, Manager, Area meetings
o LEAN, Process Management, Project Management, Billing and Coding, Healthcare Organizational Rationale, C-Suite Selling, Leadership, Accountability, Integrity, Liability and Patient Safety
• Travel – approximately 2 to 3 days per week, Director, Manager, Area meetings
The Associate Director will need to identify, attract, hire and retain the best Strategic Account Manager candidates possible, with characteristics and skills that fit well within the Myriad culture. The Director will provide vision, strategy, motivation, and tactical/marketing direction to ensure their team achieves/exceeds sales goals and other stipulated corporate objectives. They will provide market insight and help in developing brand strategies and sales team policy and support programs within the Oncology and Preventiv Care Business Unit.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or the life sciences; an MBA is preferred.
Four years of experience in medical product sales and sales leadership, as well as at least two years of experience in a marketing function within medical products, with progressive responsibility and demonstrable success in each function.