The Associate Director/Director of Field Clinical Operations will develop the support strategy for Diagnostic, Clinical and Applied markets to meet customer expectations and requirements, and coordinate the implementation of the strategy through collaboration with the field teams, business units and management.
- Responsible for field compliance, complaint audits, training of field personnel on findings, FDA requirement and compliance
- Responsible for clinical education of the field employees FAS and FSE, ensuring that the team understand and is trained on the requirements of those markets
- Work closely with Clinical Affairs to support the activities as well as our customers during clinical trials (service and support activities)
- Guide our clinical and applied Specialist Networks in their activities
- Work with Americas clinical and applied markets Business Unit management to define support requirements, business need and timescale
- Collaborate with head quarter customer solutions management (Tech Support, Product Support, New Product Transfer, Training, Customer Service, Field Service and Support) to plan and implement support plans for new and existing clinical and applied products.
- Coordinate the support activities for clinical and applied products and markets
- Act as the point of contact in for service and support in America for the BUs, Concierge service, training, quality and regulatory in regard to clinical and applied support matters
- Coordinate implementation and support of NIPT tech transfers and early access clinical tests in Americas
- Work with the District Managers to develop and coordinate well defined and standardized FAS support activities for clinical and applied markets