Reporting to the VP, Program and Process Excellence, the Associate Director, Data Analytics will define and drive the application of Data Analytics best practices to the internal operations of Illumina’s Product Development organization. The successful candidate must be able to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization to define and drive the analytics strategy for the organization, build out a team to deliver on this strategy, and ensure the delivery of business results.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate annual business planning, executive reporting and communication, cross-functional coordination of key internal processes, and PD Leadership Team Facilitation.
- Lead in the use of data as a strategic asset throughout the Product Development organization by creating a culture that promotes data-informed decisions.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to assess internal business processes, identify the most important KPI’s for tracking those processes, and put processes and tools in place to enable automated tracking and reporting.
- Enabling the translation of data into insights, provide decision-making support to the SVP’s leadership team to guide the selection, optimization and delivery of a diverse portfolio of development programs.
- Enable the efficient capture, tracking, and reporting of progress toward organizational goals and commitments.
- Locate and apply new and/or best sources for data, practices, and tools to drive more effective and efficient analytics leading to better business outcomes.
- Recruit and lead a team of experienced data and operations analysts that effectively deploys data analytics best practices while managing the key internal operational processes of the organization.