The Associate Director, Corporate Strategy & Business Development will serve as a key member of the Corporate & Business Development team, working in partnership with cross functional partners and the executive management team to drive and implement long term growth strategies for 10x. This position will play a leading role in shaping and refining the company strategy, and will additionally be responsible for the evaluation and management of new & existing strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, and alliances in support of 10x’s Commercial organization.
- In conjunction with the team, develop and refine corporate strategy, including management of company-wide strategic planning activity.
- Drive strategic market assessments and other strategic company initiatives.
- Source and effectively negotiate successful outcomes for potential commercial partnerships, collaborations, distribution agreements, etc.
- Construct innovative, value-creating “win-win” deals to meet 10x’s strategic and financial objectives.
- Manage new and existing strategic commercial partnerships.
- Interface and liaise with cross functional 10x team members such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and R&D.