Covance is currently seeking an Associate Analytical Chemist for the Nutritional Chemistry and Food Safety Fibers department at the Madison WI site.
This is a 2nd shift position
As an Associate Analytical Chemist you will:
- Learn to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Learn how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Learn how to use laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attend and participate in project meetings.
- Learn to perform peer review of data.
- Learn to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contribute to a cohesive team environment.
- Plan individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Laboratory experience may be substituted for degree)
-Prefer Chemsitry or Biology major with mathematics minor.
Experience No experience required.
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.