Integrated DNA Technologies
Job Locations US-IL-Skokie
Category Finance and Accounting
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 5/3/2017
Shift/Schedule M-F 40 Hour Week (United States of America)
Additonal Information ..
The Assistant Manager of Accounts Payable reviews the accounts payable processes within the ERP system in search of opportunities for improvement. This position will oversee projects, initiatives, along with mentoring and training of the Accounts Payable staff.
- Supervises and directs the Accounts Payable staff which includes; employee hiring, training, evaluations, and discipline
- Trains and mentors the Accounts Payable staff
- Develops and maintains KPI's for staff
- Contributes to the following projects; SAP ERP design, SAP ERP implementation, ACH, EDI & invoice centralization
- Implements and administers Company Travel & Field Card Program
- Oversees company purchasing cards, runs various analytical reports
- Oversees GRIR, aged payables, cash postings, 1099's and other AP reports for manager
- Oversees Invoice Blocking and other processes with Purchasing
- Documents Accounts Payable procedures, processes and workflows
- Develops efficient Accounts Payable processes
- Ensures timely payments of vendors and expense reimbursements
- Oversees audit requests and other related tasks
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values and interacts in a professional manner with customers and all other business associates
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in Business /Accounting preferred
- Minimum of four years of Accounts Payable experience required; seven years preferred.
- ERP experience required; SAP experience preferred.
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
Other Job Qualifications
- Familiar with a variety of accounts payable concepts, practices and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience, ability to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong decision making and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email
- Ability to organize and present information in an understandable manner
- Ability to be flexible and work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals
- Ability to work cohesively with internal and departments and vendors
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.