The Assistant Director will closely work with the Director of the clinical laboratory to evaluate and interpret molecular diagnostics test results, participate in new and ongoing clinical assay development. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a state-of-art clinical genomics laboratory and an expanding world-class next-generation genome center.
- Interprets and sign out clinical test results.
- Work closely with the Director to develop and validation of new molecular tests.
- Assist in preparing the laboratory for inspection by regulatory authorities.
- Participate in the continued integration of laboratory information system, various software/systems for gene, variant curation, interpretation and clinical reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.