10x Genomics is looking for an outstanding individual to join the Applications Development group as an application scientist. The applications team interfaces with a variety of external scientists to demonstrate the value of all 10x products. In this role, you must be able to learn quickly, creatively solve problems, track multiple projects and priorities, identify project risks and communicate effectively. The ideal candidate will have a PhD and experience in stem cell, immunology or cancer biology.
- Perform and troubleshoot complex experiments to support collaborations using 10x genome and single cell solutions
- Develop and perform validation studies including experiments design, data analysis and interpretations
- Work with key scientists to develop new applications taking advantages of 10x genomics products
- Manage collaboration samples and collaboration related experimental activities
- Participate in the preparation of scientific materials and other marketing collaterals such as demonstrated datasets and protocols, webinars and application notes.