As an in-house Applications Support Scientist you will be at the center of innovation that builds and maintains an optimal Customer Experience for 10x Genomics products. As a key member of the Global Support Team you will develop and continuously improve technical content and commercial processes to ensure that 10x Customers are successful beyond their expectations.
- Provide technical advice and mentoring. Assist in applications troubleshooting for both our Field Applications Team and Customers. Give scientific guidance regarding the choice and use of the appropriate 10x products. Log and manage customer issues using 10x's case tracking database.
- Manage the escalation process. Hold peer-level consultations with Scientists at top academic, research and corporate institutions. Partner daily with in-house R&D scientists to provide timely resolution.
- Be the Voice of the Customer. Distill, quantify and actively represent Customer feedback to internal teams. Use your “Customer Perspective” to advocate for the User Experience while serving as a member of core product development teams
- Capture lessons learned. Own the Knowledgebase, FAQs and other knowledge-based tools. Tribal knowledge is documented
- Produce technical content. Develop, write, and edit technical documentation for internal and external customers. Own the Support pages of the website
- Lead Technical Training. Develop and maintain the Training Curriculum for Support. Lead and/ or assist the training of new Support personnel