We are seeking an experienced researcher with strong background in RNA biology to consult on scientific and technical inquiries from our customers. The candidate will be located in the US and will serve as the technical liaison between Lexogen and US customers. He/she will be part of the global technical support team headquartered in Vienna, Austria. The team will leverage their experience as technical consultants to troubleshoot, train and transfer knowledge of new and current Lexogen products.
This position is available with immediate effect. It is a home based position.
- Advanced assay troubleshooting and root cause investigation.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support, technical seminars and product trainings via email/phone as well as direct visits.
- Participate in writing application notes and white papers.
- Maintain close collaboration with sales and marketing people to support the business targets, identify trends and opportunities, and resolve technical issues.
- Keep track of customer requests.
- Provide weekly reports on key activities and cases.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction as we grow our business.