- Progressive company with a global focus
- Seeking outstanding, passionate and enthusiastic candidates
- Join a great team working within a collaborative environment
Adelaide-based ASX listed biotechnology company RHS Ltd (rhsc.com.au) has an immediate requirement for a full-time Application Scientist.
This is your opportunity to join a progressive and innovative company with over ten years of technical experience, two launched products and clinical services in the field of advanced single cell genomic technologies.
We have a full-time Application Scientist role available for an immediate start. The position involves:
- Clinical sample handling and processing;
- Routine use of Standard Operating Procedures and controlled protocols;
- QA and QC monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Molecular biology protocol standardisation and results reporting;
- Bioinformatic analysis of NGS results;
- Performing validation studies;
- Assisting in the upkeep and maintenance of the laboratory;
- Involvement in team meetings and contribution towards project design.
For further information please refer to the Job & Person Specification available from our website (rhsc.com.au).