Synthego is searching for in an house Applications Scientist to join a dynamic team focused on delivering world class gene editing tools. This position will support numerous groups including: Cell Engineering, Product Development, Customer Support, Marketing and Hardware/Software.
- Drive innovation through development of new gene editing workflows and applications that will benefit customers
- Work with a Product Development team to develop and realize novel protocols, applications and products that will disrupt the current gene editing market
- Interface with a Cell Engineering team in order to maintain internal best practices for gene editing techniques
- Work with a Marketing team in order to generate experimental data that can be used to develop powerful marketing content and messaging
- Provide functional support to a Customer Support and Service team in order to assist researchers with technical questions, protocols and best practices
- Perform practical beta-testing of new applications developed by Software and Hardware teams.
- Interface with external collaborators to provide internal experimental support
- Stay up to date on current gene editing literature