As a member of the Customer Success team you will be responsible for providing outstanding support to Omicia’s customers. You’ll need to learn the product quickly and deliver front-line support, implementations and training to users in the field. In addition, you will collaborate with our growing sales team, delivering customer demos and supporting customer product evaluations. In addition to the direct customer interaction, you’ll help define, document, and develop the support processes. This is a great growth opportunity for those interested in helping to make clinical genomics a reality in the field.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Coordinate new customer implementations and go lives including workflow definition, onboarding and user training
- Manage and resolve customer support issues
- Support customer product evaluations and deliver configured customer demos
- Where required, escalate technical product issues to the engineering team, and work with engineering to facilitate resolution
- Build support infrastructure and processes, developing documentation and training materials
- Analyze support case trends and reporting back to the product team to help improve the product