PharmaForce, Inc. is a pharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing company based in the Columbus, Ohio area specializing in the sterile injectable market. PharmaForce is wholly owned by parent company, Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, a division of Japanese pharmaceutical company Daiichi Sankyo. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities).
Nature and Scope
This R&D position will be responsible for testing of raw materials, finished products, and stability samples using existing analytical methods and wet chemistry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
· Perform routine analytical testing of raw materials, finished product, stability samples and lab batch samples.
· Record and report all lab data as per approved procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Maintain clean and safe work environment in the laboratory
· Ensure all work is performed and documented in accordance with existing company policies, procedures, current Good Manufacturing Practices, and health & safety requirements.
· Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
· We all must embrace the QUALITY culture.
· B.S. in Chemistry or equivalent education required.
· 1 year relevant experience preferred.
· Laboratory data recording skills required.
· Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office word and excel required.
· Ability to work overtime as needed.
Physical Environment and Physical Requirements
· While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; talk and hear.
· Physically able to wear laboratory protective gowning and equipment, including but not limited to gowning, goggles, face shields, respirators, and protective gloves. PPE and Respirators are essential for the health and safety of employees.
Employees must maintain a clean-shaven appearance each working shift to wear tight-fitting respirators properly.