Covance is currently seeking an Analyst 1 for the BioAnalytical Department at the Indianapolis, IN site.
As an Analyst 1 you will:
- Learn to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Learn how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Learn how to use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attend and participates in project meetings.
- Learn to perform QC review of data.
- Learn to recognize deviations from normal results and informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
- Learn to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contribute to a cohesive team environment.
- Plan individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Support process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Learn to interact with internal clients.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree in chemistry or related scientific field.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
- No experience required.
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.