Advanced Diagnostics Patient Concierge
Job Code: Houston, TX
FLSA: Full-Time, Exempt
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
The advanced diagnostics concierge will be responsible for promoting and educating HALO Diagnostics’ existing patients about HALO Diagnostics’ world class programs, incl. our men’s health and prostate cancer program. This person will work closely with the marketing team to hold information sessions / booths at our centers and partner-centers and will also engage existing HALO patients through email campaigns and other outreach efforts. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable simplifying and tailoring the messaging non-medical patients of the local community. Excitement and passion for delivering life-changing patient experiences and outcomes is required.
- Develop and implement awareness/education programs and events in collaboration with the broader commercial and clinical teams.
- Understand the full scope of HALO Diagnostics’ offerings and develop strategies to roll-out to various patient and community groups
- Work with a diverse population of patients – HALO patients come from all walks of life
- Staff local events / hold information sessions to promote HALO Diagnostics’ programs
- Participate in the development of campaign assets (e.g. marketing collateral) and drive the creative development process with internal and external stakeholders
- Build tools to promote events, including print and email invitations, landing pages, flyers, and other materials
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preference for BA/BS degree communications, or the sciences with experience in a creative role.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- 3-5 years of event management experience, ideally in medical device, pharmaceutical or life science.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate technical information into easily digestible concepts and creative assets.
- Must be located in the Houston area, and willing travel up to 50% of the time locally
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Full benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, and dependent coverage available
- Paid vacation / holidays / sick time
- 401k plan
- Advancement and training opportunities
- Potential for additional compensation: bonuses and/or equity in HALO Diagnostics
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.