The successful candidate will be an individual with strong experience in administrative support of senior level clinicians, finance and administration, grant and contract management, clinical protocol/project management and a detailed knowledge of issues associated with regulatory compliance, as described below.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a multi-faceted position with a range of responsibilities. This position is a hybrid role with 50% time dedicated to executive level administrative support of three senior faculty clinicians and 50% time dedicated to the fiscal management of the faculty clinical contracts portfolio. The individual in this position must act as a gatekeeper for clinicians time and be able to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet the needs of the business. The right candidate will be expected to use initiative and sound judgment in prioritizing and accomplishing multiple, competing responsibilities within a dynamic work environment. Special skills and knowledge are applied in managing complex clinic schedules, clinical trial budgets, project/study operations, in development methods and materials, and carrying out complex research responsibilities.preparation as needed.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Recent experience in clinical research administration (NIH, foundation or pharmaceutical industry supported) required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience supporting senior level executives, preferably in a clinical setting.
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2228079-2647-1921