Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) brings together the leading research teams and cancer specialists of Fred Hutch, Seattle Children's, and UW Medicine. One extraordinary group whose sole mission is the pursuit of better, longer, richer lives for our patients. SCCA's purpose is to provide state-of-the-art, patient and family centered care; support the conduct of cancer clinical research and education; enhance access to improved cancer interventions; and advance the standard of cancer care regionally and beyond.
Every individual at SCCA plays a unique role in supporting our mission. Our collective success hinges on each of us conducting ourselves in accord with a set of core values:
- We are patient-centered. Everything we do must be linked to our ability to deliver better, safer outcomes for our patients.
- We are innovative. We nurture an environment that fosters unconventional thinking, a passion for discovery, and the open-mindedness to invite discovery from unexpected places.
- We are respectful. We are deeply respectful of our patients, their families, and each of our colleagues who serve them in so many different and important ways.
- We are collaborative. We understand that asking for and offering help in how to do better is not just a right, but among our most important responsibilities.
- We are agile. We cannot just be comfortable with change; we must embrace it as proof that we are making progress.
- We are responsible: Because our work is focused on people's well-being, we approach it with the highest level of ethical, fiduciary, and environmental responsibility.
This position works independently yet closely with Infusion Nursing Coordinator, Infusion and CTU Charge Nurses and Support Staff Supervisor to ensure adequate staff is available to support patient care.
The staffing coordinator responsibilites are as follow:
- Coordinate and ensure adequate staffing is available during all hours of operation.
- Ensures daily staffing assignment sheets are accurate.
- Ensures adequate staffing to cover all skill set required on the unit and communicate staffing plan to appropriate members of the team.
- Post daily staffing plan for infusion and CTU and uploads staffing plan to intranet.
- Responsible for determining nursing staffing schedule changes and patterns and maintain staffing database.
- High school graduate
- Proficient in excel
- Excellent customer service skill
- Ability to multi-task
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE