The Administrative Coordinator II is responsible for the initial receipt of initial submissions, continuation renewals and modifications for IRB review. This includes the electronic receipt of submission and conversion to paper-based submissions to the Institutional Review Office as well as providing assistance with regulatory oversight and document management.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Determine and manage priority of submissions for processing.
- Create study specific folder on the central file server.
- Transfer all study related documents to the central file server, assign appropriate tracking numbers and log submission into tracking system(s).
- Using the appropriate quality screener, verify that the submission form has been completed and meets the minimum criterion and that all required attachments are submitted.
- Complete appropriate forms and communicate with study teams to obtain additional required information.
- Notify CRS personnel that the submissions are ready for additional review(s).
- Prepare IRB submission packets including printing, collation, scanning, and routing to the Institutional Review Office via mail courier.
- Receive IRB responses including scanning, routing to study teams, and electronic storage of these files in accordance to version control standards.
- Post approved documentation to an Adobe Acrobat formatted secure website for use by study staff ensuring that documentation is complete and appropriately linked.
- Provide submission support activities as assigned.
Summary of Experience
- Associates Degree Bachelor's Degree desired.
- Minimum 2 year relevant experience requiring attention to detail and accuracy, ideally with the legal or financial industries, including minimum 1 year data entry.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum keyboard speed of 45-50
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with electronic file management
- Experience operating and validating scanned documents
- Experience managing clinical research regulatory documents
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2183569-2647-5021