We are currently seeking an Account Payable Intern to join our team! The AP Intern will support financial related activities in our Fargo and Madison offices. This individual will accurately process bills over multiple subsidiaries and ensure timely payments.
About this Role:
- Understand accounts payable process including general ledger coding and accruals
- Review all bills for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Work proactively with vendors and internal personnel to resolve disputes
- Update and maintain vendor listing
- Review shipping bills to ensure proper quality level coding
- Assist with month-end closing
- Track asset purchases and coordinate with Facilities on equipment numbers and in-service dates
- Maintain detailed Prepaid Expense listing
- Prepare for and assist with financial audit fieldwork requests
- High School Diploma
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program with a major in Accounting
- Junior or Senior level
- Current GPA of 3.0 or above
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!