The Account Manager is responsible for delivering revenue and driving growth in their territory for Twist Bioscience gene synthesis products. The individual is accountable for delivering accurate revenue forecasts throughout the fiscal year, enabling the executive team to monitor business performance and drive decision making. The individual is required to maintain knowledge of competitor products and their commercial strategies, identifying and escalating their activities in a time bound manner. The individual is also accountable for providing customer feedback on Twist Bioscience products in addition to identifying unmet customer needs that will enable the development of new and innovative products.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Attain quarterly and annual revenue targets established from annual commission plans.
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts for their territory.
- Develop and manage key relationships with new and existing customers at multiple organizational levels.
- Develop contingency and risk mitigation plans for their region as necessary.
- Develop and execute supply agreements to support new and existing business.
- Work collaboratively with operations to minimize time to revenue.
- Maintain CRM database with up to date information
- Represent the company at relevant tradeshows.
- Maintain and raise awareness of the competitive landscape, provide customer feedback and introduce new product ideas to internal partners.
- Additional duties as assigned.