Why Veritas Genetics?
Veritas Genetics is the leader in consumer genetics. We are an energetic start-up, recently named as one of MIT’s 50 Smartest Companies in 2016, with a strong pulse and mission as well as a passion for empowering people to live longer and healthier lives. We were founded by leaders in genomics from Harvard Medical School and have offices in the U.S., Europe and China.
We are seeking a well-connected, driven business developer that can fulfill our need for a full-time Research Services Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to identify key players and decision makers in order to expand and grow Veritas Genetics.
- Learn the Veritas Genetics business including products, competitive landscape and territory and customers.
- Generate leads and network to qualify opportunities.
- Deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving brand messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
- Manage the sales pipeline with an emphasis on closing business.
- Plan, implement and take ownership of sales plans to enhance key relationships and drive territory results.
- Perform various administrative duties which includes tracking all calls, notes and activities.
- Stay current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Educate potential customers on the value of Research Services.
- Manage multiple distribution channels.