The Account Manager has prior demonstrable success selling to molecular laboratories and is responsible for developing and expanding account relationships. The position will focus on effectively managing and expanding existing client relationships, revenue, and profit goals within his/her designated region and identifying new opportunities within molecular testing laboratories in North America.
The incumbent will:
Achieve their assigned revenue and profitability goals for their specific region.
- Actively participate in following up inquiries from customers for further information on how Asuragen
products can help them in their laboratory.
- Participate in the organization and running of seminars, mini exhibitions and similar “on-site” activities
at key accounts and scientific meetings.
- Communicate the results of customer feedback.
- Assist in managing current relationships to measure customer satisfaction and provide an opportunity for additional sales.
- Utilize and maintain the CRM database (SalesForce.com or similar) as directed.
- Monitor the competition and report important activities (products, services, & technical developments,trends in the market, seminars, training sessions etc).
- Develop a sales plan focusing on key services and accounts.
- Travel up to 80% of time.
- Provide regular reports on customer inquiries and external activities.
- Assist in group projects as required.
- Other duties as required.