- Meet with top 60-70 identified MDs 2x/month with the intent of building a process that helps MD's achieve their practice goals around cancer prevention
- Educating customers about Myriad products and partnering with physicians and staff to integrate a process to assist physicians in patient identification and testing
- Develop and implement a territory level business plan around customer goals and personal skill development that results in the achievement of sales targets
- Plan and utilize key resources including budget, time, collateral, internal personal (SAM/RMS) according to business plan and strategic initiatives.
- Influence and persuade MD and staff to drive change/process to make hereditary risk assessment/testing a standard of care.
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals.
- BS/BA degree and minimum of two years of sales experience or demonstrated success in other sales capacities.
- Women's Health experience is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.