The primary responsibility of the Preventive Care Account Executive position is to increase the number of diagnostic test samples to Myriad from their defined territory. This is done by increasing the number of obstetricians/gynecologists that identify their at-risk patient population. With the help of the account executive the health care provider will educate patients about hereditary cancers in their practice and send diagnostic test samples directly to Myriad. The Preventive Care Account Executive should focus 85% of their time calling on the top 70-80 franchise accounts in their territory (to be determined in conjunction with their area manager), and the remainder of their sales time should be on prospecting new accounts.
• Meet with top 60-70 identified MDs 2x/month with the intent of building a process that helps MD’s achieve their practice goals around cancer prevention
• Educating customers about Myriad products and partnering with physicians and staff to integrate a process to assist physicians in patient identification and testing
• Develop and implement a territory level business plan around customer goals and personal skill development that results in the achievement of sales targets
o Plan and utilize key resources including budget, time, collateral, internal personal (SAM/RMS) according to business plan and strategic initiatives.
o Influence and persuade MD and staff to drive change/process to make hereditary risk assessment/testing a standard of care.
o Meet and/or exceed sales goals.
• BS/BA degree and minimum of two years of sales experience or demonstrated success in other sales capacities.
• Women’s Health experience is a plus.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5xgmwxg