R&D Chemist, Mass Spectrometry
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051
As a healthcare company committed to protecting the health and safety for our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in this role are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an accommodation has been granted for a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com
R&D Chemist - Want to take your expertise further? Take the next step! Join us in this innovative, solutions-oriented environment and you'll take leadership of the development and design of the product, process, and technological advancements. You'll have incredible opportunities to research new technology, transform concepts and strategies into structured projects, and make key technical decisions!
The GCMS-QQQ Mass Spectrometry Hardware R&D team has an immediate opening for an experienced, driven R&D Chemist to join the world leader in GCMS Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry. We are a deeply scientific cross-disciplinary team with a strong passion for innovation and continued leadership in our domain. In other words, fun if you love Mass Spectrometry, Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering!
- Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry or related field strongly preferred, Master’s Degree required.
- Must have extensive experience and knowledge of GCMS
- Typically, 8+ years of relevant experience
What will make you stand out?
- Instrument development experience is a plus
- Method development experience is a plus
- Excellent laboratory analytical skills, problem-solving, teamwork and ability to communication complex scientific topics in a concise and clear manner are required.