Operations and Planning Analyst
91 Blue Ravine Road
Folsom, CA 95630
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are currently seeking an Operations Systems Analyst to join our growing team in Folsom, CA.
- Leads, or contributes to, the design and execution of end-to-end supply chain solutions and strategy including planning, material information, and financial flows, manufacturing and logistics.
- Manages inventory flows for operations, including defining control strategies and applying best practices across multiple product lines.
- Identifies gaps and recommends opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of operations.
- Works in conjunction with Information Technology partners to ensure system framework addresses business and operational requirements.
- Leads or participates in multi-function supply chain projects with an emphasis on project planning, data systems and optimization of cost, service and inventory.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of end-to-end supply chain designs, strategies, models, processes, business intelligence and tools to support business growth.
- Implements, tests, troubleshoots and improves operational data systems to increase manufacturing quality, efficiency and volume.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years relevant experience (Including any of the following areas: Inventory Management, Planning, Procurement, Production, Logistics, or Technical Information Support).
- SAP or similar ERP system experience